Friday, June 5, 2009

FAT!

I'm thinking that all that organ development is tiring work. I am feeling quite tired today and faintly queasy. Not enough to complain about, but that is all I really have to report. Pregnancy blog could be somewhat boring for awhile! While I am happy to not really have any symptoms, I can't help but think it would be relieving to have a good puke or fall asleep in class!! Then there would be no doubt!!

I went into Jacob the other day to pick up a pair of pants because, as you know, my current ones are really cutting into my bloated stomach. I was very sensible and grabbed a pair that was a full size up from what I usually wear. I went into the change room smiling, thinking how nice it would be to wear a nice baggy, loose fitting pair of pants. Well, lets just say I came out scowling and marched straight out of the store. I couldn't even do them up!!!! There is NO excuse for this!! How in the world can I already be getting big? Unfortunately it CAN NOT be blamed on the 1mm fetus inside me!!! Kayvan offered to cut my pajamas the other night until we could find time to get new ones. Please! This is insane!!! I must start walking and I must stop eating so many sweets...or else!!

No comments:

Post a Comment