Well it seems that I do have some followers, so I will continue to babble!!
I was rushed out of school this morning, as it was reported that there was a case of Fifths Disease in the school. I didn't even have a chance to write down my plans or talk to the children, I was dragged out 911 style! Apparently Fifths is very dangerous to the fetus if you are not immune to it. I haven't had the test yet, so I don't know. I am trying to get into the clinic so that I can get the blood test and figure this out. Until then I can't return to school. This is a major pain in the butt, as although at first glance a few days off sounds nice, it comes out of my sick days and I have used a lot of those this year. There is the option of being placed in another school to do supply work, but this does not appeal to me AT ALL. June is the best month of the year to be a teacher. It is very laid back, you start packing up your room, lots of fun activities with the kids...the last thing I want to do is spend June at another school. Well, we will see. I will keep you all posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment