Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Same Old
Still no word on the blood test results. I called today and they are still not in. I am getting too used to being off...I can't imagine going back now! Last 2 days have been very high on the sickly factor. Almost threw up at a red light yesterday! Eating is off...all I want is carbs and fruit. Kayvan had a beautiful steak on the BBQ tonight and I had beans on toast!! The nausea seems to clear at night which is great. Kayvan and I have gone for really nice hour long walks down by Mooney's Bay and Hogs Back the last two evenings. Finally getting a bit of exercises. Most pants are feeling pretty snug and my mom, a few friends and Kayvan's grandma all say that I am showing. How this is possible at 6 1/2 weeks is beyond me! I hope I am like Karen Hill and do most of my growing in the first trimester and cool it in the second and third because at this rate I will be a walrus in need of a wheelchair in the near future!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I tell you Bec, we are just modern moms, blogging our life away. Keep up the entries. Love to read them. And remember to try lemon - for your sick tummy. Have a good day xoxo
ReplyDelete