Monday, June 29, 2009

Will I ever come down???

I have been waiting to come down from cloud nine, but it doesn't seem to be happening! I am slowly adjusting to the new reality of double stroller, double cribs, double diapers, double feedings (I have to stop there, as I can't get past that last one!!). Kayvan and I are ecstatic and truly can't believe the good news. As many of you know, my husband is always looking for a good deal. Well Jared said to him the other day, "Of course you managed to get two for the price of one!". It's true!

I had a really great week last week, with nausea that was quite tolerable. Unfortunately the last 3 days have been back to yuckiness. I constantly wear my Sea Bands! As well, I am pretty much out of all my pants, except Lulu's. I have only gained about 4 pounds, but apparently that is enough to change your pant size! I am all about the dresses now. Laura got me a fantastic dress from Lulu that ought to help me through this awkward stage. I read in a twin book today that I should gain 10 pounds by 10 weeks. That means I have 6 pounds to gain in the next week and a half...hello A&W!!!! I read that early weight gain is really important during twin pregnancies.

That is all for today. I will try and be more of a regular blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment