Feeling very pregnant today. Trying not to concentrate too hard on the fact that I want to throw up! I thought I was going to be one of the lucky ones who didn't get sick...I guess not! Deep breaths and lots of busy work for the children!
So, I must say that writing a blog is a lot like writing an email to all your loved ones and not getting any responses!! It is very weird. But I saw Shannon this weekend and she assured me that she checks it at least once a day, so Shannon, at least I know you are out there reading it!!!
We had Laura's Bachelorette this weekend. It was a great time! We started with a picnic lunch in the Gatineaus, followed by a hike (I skipped this part, don't worry) and then a champagne toast overlooking the park where Laura read a beautiful letter from her husband-to-be. It was a very special moment! Then we went to our hotel downtown Ottawa where a variety of friends joined us for laughs, drinks (again, I skipped this part, don't worry!) swimming and pizza. Shannon had baby Hudson and Kristin had baby Leah. They were little angels and made the evening even more special! Then a handful of the girls without babies (either born or in utero) headed out to the bar where Laura and Shane had their first kiss! Shane was there, the kiss was reenacted and a great time was had by all! Hopefully Laura has made a full recovery by this morning!
Hope everyone has a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey hey!
ReplyDeleteChecked the blogger's update--glad to hear you're truly feeling pregnant. Great sign! Also happy to hear you had a fun weekend. Congrats Laura!
Steph :)
Oh baby girl. Just so you are aware, I check your blog daily... it is on my favorites list so you are just a click away. I love to check in with your daily symptoms, and will make more of an effort to comment. And don't worry, Jacob makes some wierd pants. I think it was just the store. As for the P.J's... well I don't have an excuse for that one so just stick with the drawstring kind. love ya
ReplyDeleteLove, like Shannon, I'm also a daily follower! But I think I'm a bigger fan than she is...I read your blog daily, I read your emails a couple of times a day, I chat with you on the phone a few times a day and I chat with you the entire evening when you're home!
ReplyDeleteKeep the nausea coming! :)
My mom and I read it everyday too!! No worries there. It was a great weekend and I am not sure if Laura is 100% after the weekend LOL.
ReplyDeleteI also check your blog at least once a day, keep it up! I love hearing how you're feeling and growing....:)
ReplyDeleteI am also a dedicated follower of the pregnancy drama, and loving every detail! I can't wait to hear on the 23rd if my little arrival in the fall will have one playmate or two by spring! I am soooo excited for you both!
ReplyDeleteOK i shall try and post a comment again although i had no luck last time, even though I seem to have a profile. This computer stuff is almost too much for me! Almost. Love reading your blog, it will be a great souvenir of this wonderful experience. The nausea will pass!
ReplyDelete