To all my avid blog followers, I am so sorry I have left you high and dry! It has been a busy and rough few days. Nausea has hit an all-time high...desperately trying to be brave, but a few tears have fallen. It is very hard to feel so rotten when all you want to feel is happy. I am really looking forward to the 12 week mark!
Yesterday was Ali and Talaal's son, Cole's, 1st birthday party. What a spectacular event it was! A colossal bottle of champagne the size of Cole, a beautiful custom-made cake and a backyard full of beautiful children set the backdrop for a wonderful afternoon with friends! I can't begin to imagine how long the clean-up took you Ali! Thank you so much!
Today we celebrated fathers day by taking dad out for lunch. It was nice to be all together and the covered patio at Kelly's was the perfect way to enjoy the temperamental weather.
I got the results to my blood test on Friday and I am immune to Fifths Disease. This is great news! After much thought and a terrible weekend in terms of sickness I have decided to not go back to school for the last 4 days. It will be miserable for me and the kids. I will go in and see them on the last day though. I also plan to put together a slide show of all the pics I have taken of them this year. I am happy that I will at least get to give this to them and see them one last time. I have missed them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
can i have my kids birthday at ali's and talaal's?
ReplyDeletegood english - time to go home
ReplyDeleteAw... Thanks Becca!
ReplyDelete