Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Too sick to Blog
Today has been the worst day so far. Have felt like throwing up all day. Almost had to pull the car over on my way to Bayshore...had a big fat poutine once I got there. Surprisingly that didn't help!! Kayvan and I tried to go to a movie tonight, but halfway there I decided that the big screen would make my nausea worse and that was the end of that!! I have bought some wrist bands for travel sickness and I think they may have brought me some release tonight. I actually managed to go for a 45 min walk...the first since becoming prego. Fingers crossed that these bands help over the next little while, as I don't know how many days like today I can handle. I know I said I wouldn't complain...!!! Easier said than done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just wanted to remind you of your June 5th blog where you wished to fall asleep in class or have a good puke:) I bet you "truly" feel pregnant now...... Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!On a serious note I hope you're having a better day today and that the bracelts have helped.
ReplyDeleteThinking about you