So, I must say that I am very impressed with the technical expertise of my family and friends. Mom, Laura, Christine, Matt, Shannon, Michelle and Kristin, you figured out how to be a follower and how to post a comment very easily! I know some still can't figure it out! And I can't help you...it is a wonder I even figured out how to do a blog!
The response has been very positive, so here goes my second entry! (I feel like such a geek!)
So, after Kayvan and I found out the good news we decided to take a stroll though Westboro to check out the high end baby stores...just for fun! Most were closed, but we did get a few minutes in Fab Baby Gear. We were looking at strollers and were very shocked to notice the size and sheer cumbersomeness of the double twin strollers! As many of you know we have a 40% chance of having twins! We will find out for sure on the 23rd of June. All I know is that I will need full time help just to get the stroller in and out of the car!!! I also saw a beautiful diaper bag that I thought would be a neat thing for us to buy, but at an astounding $249 we decided to skip it! Maybe we should go to Zellers next time!
After our baby shopping, we went for dinner at Alimmu (or something like that) on Holland. I am telling you about this because it was amazing. Every Monday night they have tapas night and it really was outstanding food. Highly recommend to those cool enough to go out on a Monday!!
Not really feeling any pregnancy symptoms yet, though I am very bloated and have to undo my pants by the end of the day. We were joking yesterday that I will be the first women in history to wear maternity clothes at 5 weeks!! That gives me half a week to enjoy my old clothes!! I came home after school yesterday and slept for an hour and a half, and then was rudely yawning at Charb and Jen's dinner table by 8:00 last night...not sure if this is normal me or pregnant me...hard to tell!! I'll keep you posted!!
On another note... Laura's wedding is in 11 days!!!!! How exciting!! I can't wait for the big day and all the days leading up to it...such a special time for our family...baby sister all grown up!
Have a great day everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have an Honours Degree in Computer Science from the Faculty of Engineering at Ottawa U and it took me awhile to figure out how to post a comment...not very user friendly...or maybe my mind is not working as I'm in shock that we may be having twins! GULP!
ReplyDeleteWell I am glad you took my suggestion on Monday. You both deserve to enjoy every second of the next nine months ... and beyond. I already know that I am going to enjoy reading your daily enteries. What a way to keep your memories! xoxo
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea to do this...Such fun!
ReplyDeleteA word of advice, STAY AWAY from the Westboro children's stores - they are very, very dangerous!! Stick to Walmart and Zellers ... trust me! HA! HA!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis is great! Congrats you guys--it's been a long time coming and the twins already have a place in everyone's hearts.
ReplyDelete